BETİVO88 NİĞDE’DEN KAHREDEN HABER!

Süpertotobet Giriş

The incident occurred the previous day in the district Bereketli District. Bilal Uğur (42), his wife Mahide (42), their daughter Ganime (17) and their neighbor, who could not hear from their son Adnan Uğur, found the family unconscious when they entered the house. The family was taken to Niğde Ömer Halisdemir Research Hospital by an ambulance. The brothers Ganime and Adnan Uğur, who were in critical condition, from the family who were found to be poisoned from the stove, were transferred to Konya after the first intervention. Adnan Uğur could not be saved despite all the efforts of the doctors.

Süpertotobet Kayıt

It has been reported that the treatment of Uğur couple and their daughter Gamze continues.

Betivo88 yeni giriş adresinden siteye kolayca katılabilir ve para yatırma işlemi sonrası %100 hoşgeldin bonusu kazanabilirsiniz. Betivo88 kayıt bonusu oldukça etkili olan hızlı bir canlı bahis oynama sitesidir. Betivo88 bahis oynama sitesi her daim çok kazanç sağlama şansı tanımaktadır.

1 Comment on BETİVO88 NİĞDE’DEN KAHREDEN HABER!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*



%d blogcu bunu beğendi: